6.23.2015

D.U.I. Dont Underestimate It





















D.U.I. is the true story of a Scotsman from the slums of Glasgow who rose to become a company executive leading the life of a millionaire in corporate America, only to find the American Dream become a nightmare. A brutally honest no holes barred account of greed, alcoholism and ultimately prison and financial ruin. A stranger than fiction, sometimes humorous, sometimes tragic story that will leave the reader spellbound.

Reviews For D.U.I.

5.0 out of 5 stars OLD Memories, 21 Jun 2010

By Mr. A. Fogarty - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: D.U.I: Don't Underestimate It! (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by a friend.I used to be an avid reader but had not read a book in years.I had a look at the back and discovered the author was from the same part of the world as me.So I thought I would read a page or two.It was a nice sunny day so I thought I would take a small refreshment with me and head for the garden.Three or more small refreshments later I had finished the book.It was a spellbinding read,I could not not stop turning the pages.After reading the book I could not get it out of my head,my mind kept wandering back to it and the life the author had lead.A truly amazing read.I'm sure there will be a sequel and I will be queuing up to buy it. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 1 Sep 2009

By S. Hodge (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: D.U.I: Don't Underestimate It! (Paperback)
I got this book and read it from cover to cover at one sitting! It captures the imagination and allows for a fun and enjoyable read. Can't wait for the next installment!

1 comment:

  1. Craig Christman1 July 2010 at 20:04

    brilliant storys long time no see john.....greg lent me a copy last night and i stayed up till 4am reading it.

    ReplyDelete